What if you and your spouse end up not being able to agree on matters as you previously thought, but you still need divorce help and have already paid for Drama-Free Divorce?
These things happen! At Drama Free-Divorce, we are fully aware that sometimes things are more complicated than they initially seem. If our divorce advice services end up not suiting your needs and you have already paid Drama-Free Divorce and drafted your documents, you will be entitled to a refund based on factors found in your fee agreement.
To avoid spending unnecessary money altogether, it may be helpful to note that Drama-Free Divorce is not a good fit for you if:
- You believe your spouse is hiding money.
- You believe one spouse has committed marital misconduct.
- A business is involved that requires valuation.
- There is a disagreement as to the value of any assets.
- There is a disagreement regarding any parenting plan or custody arrangement.
If these things do not apply to you, then you may be a good match for the services provided at Drama-Free Divorce! While we may not be able to offer totally free divorce, we aim to offer totally simple divorce and affordable divorce. Give us a call at (816) 615-5555 or fill out our intake form online.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely on advertisements. Drama-Free Divorce is affiliated with Fisher Law LLC.